QR Code Link to This Post
- Our manufacturing process involves multiple stages and you'll support diverse activities in all stages, so even with your experience you'll have plenty of opportunities to learn.
- This is a structured environment. You'll know your assignments and priorities each day, and there is strong communication in the department, which will make your job as straightforward as possible.
- We are open to listening to good ideas in our continuous improvement culture, so if you come up with ways to improve processes you can be sure your voice will be heard and you'll be taken seriously.
- Our performance culture encourages cross-functional collaboration, and we're seeking impact players who want to make a positive mark on the company.
- This is a great time to join as we are experiencing strong growth. Your success in this role will put you in a good position to build your career within Celgard or in our parent company, Polypore International.
- This is a global company and a cutting-edge industry where you can gain a lot of experience.
- You'll have a sense of pride knowing you're part of a company that is making a difference with green products, leveraging mobile technologies that are changing lives across the globe.
- A high school diploma, GED, or the equivalent.
- Legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
- An associate's degree or certificate in Electrical Technology or a related field, or relevant military experience, highly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in an industrial environment performing instrumentation and electrical work.
- The ability to troubleshoot a wide range of AC/DC electrical systems.
- The ability to repair and/or replace electrical components.
- The ability to read/comprehend electrical schematics.
- Experience supporting instrumentation and control loops for temperature, pressure, tension, and flow is preferred.
- Experience in electronic troubleshooting, and proficiency navigating and troubleshooting AB PLC systems including function blocks and PID loops.
- The ability to work at heights up to 30 feet, lift and carry up to 50 pounds, climb ladders, and bend and twist to reach remote equipment.
- The ability to work a 7 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday day shift for training (for up to 3 months, and to work a permanent 7 pm to 7 am night shift once your training period is complete.
Apply URL: http://postingmachine.com/apply.php?pid=47893