QR Code Link to This Post
This position provides client management and IT consulting services to clients, develops new business, assigns and manages client work orders through technicians.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
• Provide IT Management consulting services to clients.
• Effectively manage technician work capacity, quality and performance.
• Determine technician schedules, work order priority, and deploys services to clients.
• Regularly communicate and follow up with clients via phone and email to answer technical questions.
• Consult with software and hardware vendors to resolve computer processing issues.
• Evaluate new software and hardware to determine usefulness and compatibility with existing software and hardware.
• Make proactive decisions regarding network support and any required/recommended upgrades for hardware and software components.
• Provide price quotes to client.
• Manage and review work order progress for each client through completion.
• Project planning and implementation. Previous experience with data center management, network architecture, storage, and back-up and recovery is a must.
Experience and Education Requirements:
• 5 years or more experience working in the IT industry, with 2 years effectively managing and developing people.
• 2 years client management/client service experience
• 2 years sales or business development experience
• Bachelor's Degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university
• A valid California Drivers License and clean driving record must be maintained at all times.
• Car Insurance must be maintained at all times on any car driven while working for the company and proof of insurance must be provided.
• A Live Scan background check will be completed upon hire and can be administered at any time during employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.