QR Code Link to This Post
We are a dynamic and growing computer systems integration company that focuses on the design and manufacturing of rugged computer and electronic systems. We are seeking the right technical individual to join our team and become a part of our expanding company.
• With training and under limited supervision, perform assembly of cables, wire harnesses and electro-mechanical systems
• Assemble and configure simple to complex cable harness assemblies. MIL-C--38999 series and other types of rugged connectors
• Assemble and test basic-to-complex mechanical assemblies & sub-assemblies.
• Applies knowledge of assembly and manufacturing practices by integrating a large variety of electro-mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies.
• Interprets specifications from instruction, drawings, diagrams, schematics, pictures to perform tasks.
• Maintains adherence to production, test, and quality system procedures.
• Read, understand and implement Engineering Change Order's (ECO's), Deviations, and QA Alerts.
• Perform voltage measurements / circuit continuity checks and use electronic instruments to test assemblies.
• Communicates directly with supervisor to accomplish tasks and correct production discrepancies.
• Provides input and recommendations to supervisor and team members on improvement opportunities based on data and observations.
• Performs rework and repair with strict adherence to internal policies and procedures.
• Provide assistance to team members when required to meet production requirements
• Performs other duties as required.
Required Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education a plus.
• 3 years experience in a electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
• Basic electronics skills and ability to use measuring tools ie. digital multi-meter.
• Ability to read assembly drawings and electrical schematics.
• General knowledge of operating hand tools, portable power tools, and bench tools.
• Strong attention to detail, quality focused and a quick learner.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Intermediate computer skills and the ability to operate general software applications.
• MIL-J-STD soldering experience or certificate
• Defense/Aerospace or heavy industrial experience preferred