QR Code Link to This Post
We will provide you with an environment that is fun and supportive. What we require from you in turn is the following:
* Love dealing with people and have no problem explaining complex technical details in layman's terms
* Can work on your own and be trusted to complete your tasks -- You should also be able to follow instructions when required.
* Have no problem creating and updating detailed documentation and entering notes into our time management system.
* Have the ability to see a problem or issue thru to completion, all while regularly communicating with the client.
* Not afraid or too complacent to point out areas or processes that could use improvement, whether on a client's network or within
our own company.
* Be a Team Player - everyone at our company works together and helps each other. We do not want employees that do not have
the best interest of the team at heart.
* Number One: Keep the Client Happy!
- 6 months to 1 year experience working, training, or mentoring in the IT field, this would be an ideal position for someone
- Experience installing, updating, and troubleshooting Windows 7/8/10 operating systems, as well as desktop & laptop
- Experience w/ network-based Antivirus solutions
- The ability to troubleshoot & clean virus/spyware/adware/malware infections on individual computers & across a
- Experience supporting Windows 2003/2008/2012 Servers (both the operating systems & hardware)
- Knowledge and Support of Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013. (Candidates not required to know, but a plus)
- Experiencing installing & supporting network-based printers & copiers
- Experience installing, configuring and upgrading a wide range of network devices, such as switches, firewalls, & routers
(HP, and Cisco experience is a plus)
- A STRONG understanding of basic networking fundamentals, i.e. "how the Internet works", "how network communication
works", "how public DNS works", etc., etc.
- Experience supporting virtualization technologies, specifically VMWare-based products is a huge plus. (although experience w/
Citrix & Microsoft-based virtualization technology is welcome)
- Flexible part-time working schedule between 20-30 hours a week.
- Possibility of working remotely from home after provisional period
- Once a month on-call tech duties for emergencies services a MUST.
- We will provide training
Communication skills: We seek an individual who loves working with people and is able to articulate technical problems into layman's terms for customers who are not technically adverse. Candidates must also demonstrate the ability to write clearly and effectively.
Background verification: The Company performs a thorough investigation on candidates before extending an offer. In addition to checking professional references we also check criminal history, credit reports, driving records, and other public records that are relevant to our business.
How to Apply:
1) Respond to the email with the Subject Amazing IT Professional
2) Please attach a resume in PDF format no longer than 2 pages.
3) Please attach a cover letter, no longer then one page, should describe your career objectives as well as provide examples of leadership in your current position. You should also briefly state why you want to leave your current position. Resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
4) In the body of the email please state a short 1 to 2 sentence on why you want this position.
We will contact you directly via e-mail only if we feel your experience and qualifications meet our needs. Please make sure that you provide a valid e-mail address. We are an equal opportunity employer.