QR Code Link to This Post
This is an excellent growth position for someone who is beginning their IT career. Recent graduates with related-work experience encouraged to apply.
• Support and maintain all hardware and software requirements;
• Troubleshoot all hardware and software issues as well as site security such as Integralink;
• Experience in designing and maintaining websites and social media such as IG, FB, and Snap helpful;
• Special skills: system integration/migration; certification: A+, Network+, Server+, MCP, MOUSE (or equivalent experience);
• Working knowledge of Google Business Applications and Dropbox;
• Maintain a positive relationship with staff and vendors;
• Reasonable commute time to North Orange County (Seal Beach/Long Beach area, close to CSULB);
• Reliable transportation to support other office locations as needed;
• Minimum A.A. degree (but prefer B.S.) in IT related field; and
• Flexible start times and hours but NO telecommuting.
Please submit resumes for immediate consideration along with wage expectations.
Please no staffing or outsourcing IT firms; principals only. Thank you.