QR Code Link to This Post
- Job Type: Direct-hire
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Salary: $75,000-$100,000
- Desired Skills: Applications, Databases, GUI, Software, Debugging, Microsoft, C#, .Net, MS SQL, Automated Testing, CI, CD, ASP.NET, RabbitMQ, NATS, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Service Fabric, and Analysis.
- Relocation: n/a
- Sponsorship: n/a
- Telecommuting: n/a
Our client is seeking a Developer Analyst to join them at their office in Charlotte, NC. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and developing enhancements to applications and databases. If this sounds like a good fit for you, submit a resume today!
Responsibilities of the Developer Analyst:
- Support and develop web based applications for a digital suite of products.
- Write code to develop internal GUI event driven applications, console applications, and windows services, either stand-alone and/ or those which access servers or services.
- Work cross-departmentally to customize and build software tools to integrate 3rd party software products, implement and test database schemas, use source debuggers and visual development environments, and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Work with designers and content producers to write code to generate web pages, access databases and business logic servers.
- Work with database developers to integrate back-end database code with business applications, confirm program operation by conducting tests and modify program sequence and codes.
- Write and maintain user documentation and assist in writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience.
- A strong background in coding.
- Experience with the following:
- MS SQL Server/ relational databases
- Experience with automated software testing (unit, integration, functional) and associated frameworks (eg. xUnit).
- Continuous integration and build / deployment automation experience.
- Familiarity with modern programming architectures and techniques like service oriented architectures, dependency injection, event/ message queues (RabbitMQ, NATS, Kafka, etc), containers and microservice orchestration frameworks (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, Service Fabric).
- Willingness to work after hours and weekends when required.
Contact Steffanie McLaughlin at smclaughlin AT hirenetworks.com with questions regarding this posting. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CLSM-6394 in the subject heading of your email message. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase... it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you're looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand...let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.