QR Code Link to This Post
The Helpdesk Representative will provide chat and phone based support for hardware/software issues.
• Provides chat and phone based technical support
• Identify voice and network connectivity issues and provide resolution information
• Triage, analyze, and provide operational support in troubleshooting system configuration, hardware/software, firmware, and network related issues while collaborating with appropriate internal teams
• Responsible for staying updated on current Telecommunications, UC, Contact Centre, VoIP technologies and industry trends
• Performs all duties while maintaining a positive attitude and commitment to strong customer service
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Network Engineering, or equivalent experience
• Documented experience working with complex national large enterprise networks
• Large regional, national, or international carrier-grade SIP VoIP networks
• Large regional, national, or international Internet backbone or IP service provider access networks
• Expertise in TCP/IP networking (including LAN, WAN and WLAN)
• Understanding of telephony, network, and routing protocols - SIP, T1, PRO, RTP, RTCP, DNS, DHCP, DSCP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
• Expertise in SIP & VoIP systems
• Must have recent hands-on technical experience conducting troubleshooting to solve installation and break/fix issues associated with Voice and/or Video over IP products and integrating these
• Organization and planning; ability to understand and determine priorities, effectively manage time and develop work plans in order to accomplish tasks and/or projects
• Judgment and decision making; ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce resolution
• Teamwork: effectively participate and contribute as a member of group or work interdependently
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
PLEASE APPLY TO: http://www.yardi.com/about-us/career-opportunities/?jobRequested=9102
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.