QR Code Link to This Post
Open and honest communication, ambitious and creative problem solving, and a commitment to respect and equality are just a few of our core values. We're always learning and looking for ways we can work smarter, not harder.
We're looking to add a data-driven, creative, and aspiring Junior Web Designer to our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to build a career in web design using data driven solutions and exploring different aspects of digital marketing. We'll help you develop the skills you need to succeed. All we ask is that you're excited to learn, grow, and challenge yourself.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Support the team by adding blog content and web pages via Wordpress, Squarespace and other CMS based websites
- Collaborate and help support our design team with new website creation
- Use Photoshop, Canva and other graphic design tools to create content for clients
- Manage website backups and updates, including plugins
- Tackle website design and development updates as they arise
- Administer backend changes to client websites related to search engine optimization, paid advertising and content marketing objectives
- Collaborate with internal teams to cross-promote search engine optimization, paid media advertising, content/social media marketing, website conversion optimization and other digital marketing initiatives
- Supporting other team members by assisting with research, data collection, and reporting
- 4-year degree in marketing, business, graphic design, computer science, or similar
- 0-2 years professional experience, ideally in an agency setting (recent college graduates encouraged to apply)
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Proficiency in Wordpress
- Working knowledge of CMS systems and how they work
- General knowledge of FTP, Cpanel and related hosting tools
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- The creativity to find solutions to challenging problems
- Ability to work in a supportive environment with little supervision (no micromanaging here) while tackling several projects simultaneously
- Proven experience working in a team environment to collaborate, develop, and execute effective digital marketing strategies
- Passionate about digital marketing and the opportunity to grow with DelMain Analytics
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pay: DOE
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter in a response to this posting. In your cover letter, briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
- Curiosity - We are open to the possibility that there is a better way to do things
- Neighborly - We share in mutual communication, respect, and trust
- Balanced - We maintain a healthy work-life balance in all of our relationships
- Partnership - We build lasting relationships with our carefully-chosen partners
We encourage people of all backgrounds and all experiences to apply.
We are internet people and we love email. So please don't call! If we think you would be a great fit, we'll let you know.