QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an experienced technician for a Short Pump location!
We are looking for an experienced technician with critical thinking and good time management.
We work on software and hardware issues. All brands, all models. Laptops, Tablets, Cell phones, game consoles. We mostly do Cell Phone hardware.
The Technician's primary responsibility is to repair damaged items brought in by customers. This includes repairing existing devices or replacing damaged elements with new parts. Technicians work directly with customers, so helping our customers have a good experience through excellent customer service is vitally important.
The technician will need to work at the shop all day long from 10 am to 8 pm and be able to manage it by himself.
Sunday 12 - 6 pm.
The Technician will be trained (if needed) by the Lead Technician/Manager and after the training is completed (7-14 days) so should be able to manage the store by himself.
Duties and Skills Duties include:
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE IN CELL PHONE & COMPUTER BUSINESS.
1. Repair devices (mostly Apple and iPhones)
2. Greet and serve customers; in person, on phone, and by email
3. Present retail items for sale
4. Handle the buying transaction
5. Document client and repair info for records, inventory, and marketing purposes
6. Manage the shop by yourself
1. Technical understanding of electronic portable devices
2. Ability to diagnose device problems and repair electronics
3. Pleasant, calming personal presentation to help customers feel good
4. Basic spreadsheet skills
5. Attention to small details
6. Good time management
7. Good hardware experience
8. Good eyes and not shaky hands.
This job has a daily wage + commission.
The more you repair and sell - the more you get. Technician must have reliable transportation and should have a background in fixing phones or/and computers, great customer service skills and ability to manage a team.
We care what we do and how we do. Having a perfect reputation is #1 priority for us.
Looking to find the right person ASAP.
Please explain in your cover letter why do you think you are the right candidate for this role?
Job Type: Full-time