QR Code Link to This Post
- Telephone, email and onsite support for clients requiring technical support regarding all types of systems and hardware
- Ability to configure, upgrade and relocate PC hardware, software and print devices
- Ability to perform software and hardware configuration across Windows platform
- Ability to design, develop, and test workflow processes for end-user developed applications, providing proof-of-concept support, etc
- Provide detailed reporting and tracking utilizing trouble ticketing system as well as design, test and modify system specifications for internal ticketing system
- Ability to document knowledge based articles for end-users and internal IT
- Monitor and manage backup and security systems to ensure data integrity and information assurance
- Follow up with customers/clients to ensure issues have been resolved
- Work with a wide range of tools to resolve issues
- General IT support and aid to Systems Administrators and Network Engineers as needed, including, but not limited to, implementation of hardware and testing
- General end-user profile maintenance, including Active Directory
- Identifies system/application problem trends to management and recommends solutions for proactive mitigation
- Part of the off-hours on call team (nights, week-ends and/or holidays)
- Must be able to travel when necessary
- Outstanding communication skills - on phone, email, onsite, etc
- Ability to foster relationships with our customers/clients
- Excellent technology troubleshooting skills and logical thinking
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure, especially with urgent support requests
- Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Office 2013 and above, Office 365 and admin portal, Adobe, Remote Connection Tools, etc
- Knowledge of computer systems and networks, including skill in determining cause of technical issue and ability to resolve/troubleshoot such issues
- Bachelor's degree in related fields preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in providing technical support in a customer/client-based environment. Experience working for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) desired. Current knowledge of the latest hardware/software and technologies are a major plus.
If interested, please submit a resume with a cover letter and 2-3 professional references. Please include your hourly/salary requirements. Must be a San Diego local or willing to relocate. Must be authorized to work in the United States. Thank you.