QR Code Link to This Post
The Content Review team is comprised of an elite group of content gurus, critical thinkers, specialists, and admins, whose mandate is keeping our clients vision possible. Our clients content platforms enable people to discover a world of content powered by AI technology. They inform, entertain, and inspire people across language, culture and geography.
As a Digital Content Review Analyst , you will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and applying policies, compliance guidelines, and other standards to escalated content within asked areas - ensuring the highest degree of accuracy, timeliness, and professionalism in terms of enforcement and other related workflows. In addition, you will be responsible for carrying out other key policy operations functions, from working cross functionally to train and support other teams within trust and safety, to collaborating with other team members to drive impactful improvements in the team's processes and tools.
• Review content to make informative decisions on whether or not that content is appropriate, according to the guidelines
• Meet and/or exceed ambitious core work targets
• Maintain a high level of familiarity with products and community standards
• Respond to additional requests and projects as needed
• Demonstrable capacity for critical thinking, analysis, and attention to detail
• Strong work ethic in both an individual and collaborative environment
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced workplace
• Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
• High affinity and cultural awareness of political/social situations regarding the relevant market/region
This is a full-time position M-F, with regular business hours. Please apply by sending your most updated copy of your resume and cover letter. This project starts on October 8, 2018, interviews are being held this week!