QR Code Link to This Post
System Pavers, a stable and established firm in the hardscapes industry for 25 years, is looking for a strong Support Engineer who is self-motivated and independent to provide support and maintain our internal controls. System Pavers offers amazing benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k. Salary Range $75k-$85k.
The most successful candidate must be able to adapt to a fast paced environment, thrive on multi-tasking, embrace inner office communication as a tool for success, bring a positive approach to team efforts, and the ability to execute in a timely manner with attention to detail.
This person will be part of a team that is responsible for Windows networking, Support Desk ticket completion, after hour's coverage, hardware troubleshooting, enterprise software troubleshooting/ installation, on-site work and various networking administration tasks.
He/she will report directly to the Director of IT.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Tracks and maintains support tickets in support desk software
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software
- Trains and orients staff on use of hardware and software
- Assists in the maintenance and testing of network servers and associated equipment.
- Assists in maintaining LAN/WAN documentation and, as appropriate, telephone systems cabling documentation
- Remote desktop support
- Mobile device management
- Server/system updates
- MCSE / MCITP or equivalent experience IIS management
- 2 - 3 years' experience
- Highly organized
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
Apply for our SysAdmin/Network Engineer Position
System Pavers is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. System Pavers will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.