QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Renton, WA
Contract Duration: 2 Years
*Apex cannot guarantee the length of this contract
Work Environment: Fast paced, factory setting. On a team of approximately 50 people.
---Shift 1) 1pm- 10pm Tues-Sat
----Shift 2 1pm-10pm Sun-thurs
----Shift 3) 12:30-9:30 M-F
----Shift 4) 10pm-9am Sat-Tues
The ideal candidate will be someone who has knowledge of technical specifics as well as the ability to apply them in a way that best suits the client. We are seeking someone that has a thorough knowledge of PCs, Servers, hardware, software and peripherals as well as a superior understanding of networking technologies, concepts and protocols. The right fit will be a self-starter who can work both independently and as part of the team. A willingness to learn new technologies is a must.
Responsibilities, Expectations and Core Requirements:
We support a dynamic environment, with traditional networking environments and closed industrial networks.
• Ability to ensure network services are optimally designed, configured and supported to achieve high availability and functionality. How this can be accomplished will be changing over time, and the candidate will have the opportunity to explore ever changing best practices.
• Willingness to participate in or lead projects to improve network services and develop procedures to support newly implemented technologies
• Aptitude for assuring technical compatibility between network technologies as well as application platforms and server/workstation products; especially in areas that directly affect virus/spyware protection and removal, firewalls and backup
• Capacity to communicate technical concepts in simple terms; ability to communicate with clients and co-workers and work with people of diverse backgrounds and experiences
• Ability to think logically and creatively and act quickly in the best interests of the client
• MUST be able to shift priorities daily to meet the needs and demands of our clients and manage your time effectively without excessive supervision or intervention
• MUST enjoy and be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while staying calm and focused
• Ability to work flexible hours (as needed)
• Professional appearance and demeanor