QR Code Link to This Post
- We are an IT Professional Services firm with clients in hospitality, restaurants, night life, and real estate. With recent growth we are in need of an experienced Help Desk Associate.
- Help Desk Associate
- Director of Technical Services
- Looking for an energetic, self-motivated Help Desk Associate who is interested in being consistently challenged. This is the perfect position for individuals looking for exposure into new and exciting technologies.
- Desktop support and deployment -- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Apple
- Windows Server maintenance -- Windows 2008, Windows 2012, Windows 2016, Active Directory
- Wireless network support and deployment -- Meraki, Cisco, Aruba
- Email account maintenance -- Microsoft Online Services, Google Apps
- Antivirus -- Symantec Endpoint, BitDefender
- Backup -- Symantec Backup Exec, Veeam
- Mobile device support -- Verizon, AT&T, Apple, iPad, iPhone, Android
- Remote PC support
- Documenting SOPs
- Office Applications -- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Key areas of responsibilities:
- First line of support by phone, email, or walk in for all HelpDesk inquiries.
- Coordinating vendors for support, onsite maintenance, and installations.
- Perform preventative maintenance on servers and workstations which includes antivirus, windows updates, memory, and storage checks.
- Remote support of desktop and application related issues.
- Manage vendor accounts i.e. Verizon, AT&T, Hardware vendors.
- Assist team in projects that include network installs, wireless implementations, and new builds.
- EXCELLENT communication and follow up skills
- BRILLIANT troubleshooting skills
- 2+ years in the Information Technology field.
- Preferably experience in the hospitality industry.
- Field support and remote support experience required.
- Handles themselves professionally as this will be a customer facing role.
Terms of employment:
- Hourly pay between $15-30/hr based on experience
- Full time and part time positions available
- **Looking to start ASAP**