QR Code Link to This Post
Kingsmen Software is not your typical software development shop, product company, or consulting firm. We are refreshingly different. If you're looking for deep domain knowledge and wide IT experience across the software solution lifecycle, we have it. In spades. We help companies develop practical strategies to transform their organization into an agile enterprise. We create our own incredible software driven compulsively by what our customers need, using our naturally integrated, portable, and scalable application lifecycle. In other words, we practice what we preach, and we show our clients how to do the same.
• Construct, design and test software
• Create software for a variety of applications
• Implementation of new functionality as detailed in features/stories
• Agile development team member focused on building web applications
• End to end implementation of new functionality from the UI to the Database
• Strong in service side technologies (.NET / Java)
• Working in the UI layer (HTML/CSS/JS)
• Leverage best practices related to application architecture and coding standards including unit testing, integration testing, & performance testing
• Follow existing design patterns & best practices
• Estimate and size upcoming work
• Bachelor's Degree, computer science or related field
• Experience designing, building and maintaining web applications
• Experience with system-to-system integration. Specifically, experience with SOAP and REST Web Service Integration, MQ Messaging and/or another Enterprise Integration Patterns.
• Strong understanding of database concepts and strong SQL skills.
• Ability to reverse engineer system requirements based on existing systems and architectures
• Application level architecture or solution level architecture experience
• Experiencing documenting high-level solution architecture, low-level application architecture, sequence diagrams, data flow processes, etc.
• Strong understanding of performance testing and capacity management concepts. Ability to run a performance test and analyze the results in a meaningful way in order to understand how the system performs against SLAs as well as what the overall capacity o
• Ability to build out working proof of concepts in order to demonstrate and prove out design recommendations.
• Experience working with and designing a micro-service architecture is preferred.
• Please Note: Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment at Kingsmen Software.
• Creative thinker
• Excellent communication skills
• Good math skills
• Great attention to detail
• Solves problems effectively
• Works well with others
401k Plan with company match
Profit Sharing Plan
A vibrant, active, & collaborative work environment
To apply for this position, follow the link: https://app.smoothhiring.com/apply/KIN0052-5A2H?ps=clp