QR Code Link to This Post
** No recruiters please.
** No remote applicants please.
** must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Small start-up (for-profit) with two prior awards from the National Science Foundation (NSF).
- The Company has a portfolio of breakthrough technologies.
- Next on our list is to build a web application that helps give birth to personalized virtual tutors / AI tutors.
- We are looking for a talented web application developer with front end development expertise.
- Location: All work must be done on-site. No remote work.
- Compensation: $7-10 K / month depending on experience.
- This is a full-time position with an employee agreement (W-2).
- Start date: On or after July 1, 2018 (pending next round of funding).
Please copy and paste the following with a YES or NO response.
A) Are you proficient in using:
- React, Redux?
B) Have you built a web application that allows users to create documents or presentations (something like Office 365 or Google Docs or Prezi or Diagramming Tool)? (If yes, please send links)
C) Do you have experience with ...
- building a high-traffic user-generated content publishing platform? (If yes, please send link)
- jsPlumb or d3js?
- simple game development?
- front end optimization techniques?
- MERN stack?
- MEAN stack?