QR Code Link to This Post
• Salaried, full time position
• Health insurance through PacificSource
• Gym Membership
• ~ 8 paid holidays per year
• 10-12 paid vacation days per year increasing at 1, 2, 5, 10, and 15 years
• Simple IRA retirement plan
• Relocation assistance
Some college is a plus, but a degree is not required. What we mostly care about is how smart you are, and what your work ethic / personality is like. We want someone who LOVES programming, who does it because it is fun and not because it is a job. Here's what you'll look like, as our ideal candidate:
• You program in your off hours, for fun. It's a hobby as well as a living.
• You probably have other hobbies that are technical or require creative craftsmanship
• Your friends and teachers all thought you were smart...
• ...AND you worked hard enough to get good grades
• You like learning new programming languages and are familiar with several of: C/C++,
• You're well rounded, probably enjoying music, hiking, or some other unrelated activity
• You probably had a lot of technical skills BEFORE you went to college
If you are passionate about programming with 2-3 years minimum experience, please apply. Note that this job is 100% onsite in Oregon - no remote work or work from home.
Please note that some work may be done for Active911, as well as Nova Dynamics, LLC. For more information about the two companies, please visit their websites.