QR Code Link to This Post
We maintain a rigorous hiring process to help ensure we only hire the best experienced SEO professionals.
APPLY TO BE A TEAM PARTNER
Our company is #1 in ranking and doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit plan in the industry. All team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events. We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely from home
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• A strong understanding of all SEO white & black hat practices such as SEO "friendly" site architecture, tags, coding, site speed optimization, link building, and more
• Proficiency in HTML/CSS
• Ability to meet strict deadlines
• Basic knowledge of web copywriting and graphic design and how they relate to SEO functionality
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Up to date knowledge on new technologies and desire to stay current
• Excellent written and verbal English skills
• Part Time & Full Time Positions Available
• Passion to build startups
• Reliable transportation if working in-house
• A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
• Designing and implementing basic web design.
• Strong research ability (on competitors) keywords, backlinks, taxonomy
• Performing full SEO website analysis for our clients, finding problems and implementing solutions yourself
• Conducting thorough keyword research and prioritizing keywords using our best practices
• Creating 301 redirects, HTML / XML sitemaps, title tags, meta descriptions
• Online public relations, link building, social media profile setup such as yelp and facebook
• Upgrading website code, servers, and other areas to increase site speed
• Consolidating CSS files and other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
• After successfully completing the initial training period you should also be able to perform technical SEO analysis to uncover errors as well as provide and implement the appropriate solutions
ABOUT - 1SEO Inc
1SEO Inc is the #1 ranking Web Design and Search Engine Optimization agency located in Los Angeles, California. We are a team of expert developers, inspired creatives, passionate account managers, and talented marketers. Our leadership is committed to providing a better work environment and an opportunity for a better life. By hiring the best people and then encouraging them to advance their skills, we provide an unrivaled value to our clients. Our professionals are experts at driving online visitors and revenue, and we are constantly working to improve. We are the top rated SEO agency in Los Angeles
Our search engine optimization (SEO) team is a group of highly specialized experts who know how to drive traffic and revenue online. We work with Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, organic search, PPC, SEM, conversion optimization, online marketing, digital marketing, social media management, email marketing, etc. This position will include skills and roles related to search engine optimization specialist, search engine optimization techniques, search engine optimization consultant, search engine optimization training, sem, search engine, online marketing, internet marketing, majestic SEO, SEO services, SEO tools, and web marketing.
HOW TO APPLY
We maintain a rigorous hiring process to help ensure we only hire the best SEO professionals.
Please submit current examples of your work ranking on Google with a resume.