QR Code Link to This Post
We have a Tier II Support Specialist position based in downtown Seattle. This is a Contract-to-Hire position.
You will be charged with setting up workstations, deploying and configuring mobile phones, resolving hardware and software issues, setting up basic network environments, and providing end-user support.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Associates degree in related field
- Have 2 years experience in IT, with at least 1 year in help desk/customer support roles
- Mobile and PC support experience
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Basic networking knowledge
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The following certificates are preferred but not essential: A+/Network+ and/or Microsoft MDAA
To be a successful applicant for this position please apply with your resume and cover letter describing why you are interested in this role. Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.