QR Code Link to This Post
If you have:
- 5+ years experience setting up/troubleshooting computers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Great problem solving skills
- A high propensity to learn new technologies quickly
- Availability for some on-call responsibilities outside of 9-5.
- Reliable vehicle, valid driver's license and good driving record
- Thorough understanding and ability to troubleshoot Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, as well as Server 2003, 2008 and 2012.
- Active Directory, Wireless Router Setup, VPN, Group Policies, Network/Server Security, DHCP, DNS.
- Work with virtual machines on a wide array of platforms a plus.
- Experience and advanced working knowledge in all Microsoft products such as SQL, Exchange, Outlook, Office, etc.
- Wireless A/P setup/troubleshooting/security
- Knowledge of CAT 5/6 cabling techniques and termination. Some cabling is required.
- Computer hardware, printers, scanners installation/configuration/troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Mac preferred but not necessary.
- Working knowledge of IP telephony, IP cameras, smart home technology a plus.
-Certification(s) a plus but not necessary.
-Good references a must
Serious, qualified and available individuals only please.
Please do not respond if you are not in Southern California AND in or close to San Fernando Valley.
Email your resume with salary history. *Resume alone will not be considered.