QR Code Link to This Post
IT Support Specialist is responsible for the day to day monitoring and servicing of the computer infrastructure of Science Care. The computer infrastructure will consist of such elements as individual desktop PCs, laptops, enterprise software, phone systems and overall network of Science Care's operations.
• Analyze workstation performance and provide security measures, troubleshooting and maintenance as needed.
• Regular system analysis of end user and server hardware to maintain performance levels.
• Monitor the installation of operating systems, network or application software, or computer or network hardware.
• Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information into official Procedures.
• Assist users to diagnose and solve data communication problems.
• Set up user accounts, regulating and monitoring file access to ensure confidentiality and proper use
• Implement fixes and/or updates identified during troubleshooting IT support tickets.
• Professional with great attention to detail and the ability to work at a fast pace environment.
• A true team player who has the ability to be flexible and do what is best for the organization.
• High standards of excellence.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Multi-tasking skills - capable of handling many tasks at once and not losing attention to detail.
• Someone who is passionate about improving life.
Experience and Requirements:
• Microsoft Certifications & Comp TIA Certifications preferred.
• Solid understanding of all Windows OS, Active Directory and Citrix Virtual Desktops.
• Solid understanding of Backup Software, Anti-Virus Software, End Point Security Software & Spam Filters.
• Superior customer relations skills with good problem solving, analytical, and diagnostic skills.
• Individual who is self-motivated, professional, and detail-oriented, with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven track record of adhering to company policy and exceeding performance standards.
• Proven ability to work well with autonomy, meet deadlines and troubleshoot under pressure.
• Ability to function successfully in a team environment and professionally manage confidential information.
• Commitment to superior quality and professional service
• Supportive of the mission, vision, values of Science Care