QR Code Link to This Post
Duties include but not limited to:
• Provide coverage of Multi-site Enterprise level Wan including Wireless infrastructure at all locations
• Maintain and audit updates for the creation and termination of Active Directory User and Computer accounts
• Monitoring, upgrading and updating of current Servers and recommend changes as needed
• Managing of VOIP Environment and recommend changes as needed
• Recommending, Installing and integrating new Server Hardware and applications as needed
• Monitor Backup software and verification of completing, recommend changes or upgrades as needed
• Monitor System wide Antivirus software
• Resolve end user Issues supporting standard Office applications and other third-party applications
• Participate in Rolling on call status of 7 work day environment
• Other assigned duties assigned as needed
• Minimum 5 years of recent Network experience
• Ability to build install, and maintain a Server
• Previous tech support to end user
• Experience with configuration, installation, upgrading, administrating, and migrating of Microsoft Windows
• Experience with configuration, installation, upgrading, administrating, and migrating of network devices
• Experience troubleshooting all aspects of a network infrastructure such as connectivity issues, backups, desktops/laptops, printers, applications, mobile devices etc.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Thorough understanding of networking protocols, LAN networking, and WAN networking.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task
• Work as a team player and be a self-starter and bale to work independently
• Life insurance
• Holiday, Vacation and Sick Pay