QR Code Link to This Post
This position provides first level of Technical Support for desktop, phone, printer or mobile device issues with internal users. Provides support for external customers having issues with our website. Must be comfortable talking through issues both on the phone and in-person, walking users through both complex and simple technical issues. Maintains records of problems or issues and their resolution by collecting all relevant information of the problem and resolution in order to resolve future issues of the same nature. Attempts problem resolution after collecting all pertinent information, or hands off to appropriate party, if unable to resolve issue on own. Follows through on all problems to final resolution. Creates procedures to document support tasks. Under direction of the Senior Analyst, perform quality assurance testing as needed.
Essential duties include:
· Primary contact for all Legacy Employees, Producers and their associates for systems, hardware, and software problems and network related issues.
· Report and audit user accounts.
· Interacts with network services, hardware engineers, and software development to restore service and/or troubleshoot and correct problems.
Works autonomously on various problems, but knows when to approach issues from a team perspective.
· Responds to and resolves problems with users or agents by relying on experience and judgment with emphasis on good customer service skills, problem solving, and coordination with others.
· Position requires familiarity with company's applications and software, delegation, and providing computer training.
· Resolve problem issues in the quickest possible manner or when needed, transfer the issue to the second tier support staff for resolution.
Quality Assurance Testing
Under direction of the Senior Analyst execute and manage comprehensive test plans:
· Develop Test Plans, Test Conditions and Test Scenarios.
· Identify, reconcile and document project defects.
· Communicate problems clearly and concisely to all members of the project team.
· Confirm test results accurately reflect functional requirements.
· Create documentation that substantiates system test results match project requirement functionality.
We believe the minimum requirements one must possess in order to be competent in this role include:
High School diploma and 2 years of general experience in a PC Support role
Knowledge of desktops and laptops
Knowledge of MS Office, Windows 10 and Windows 7 Professional
Basic TCP/IP knowledge
Basic Excel skills
Good troubleshooting skills
Ability to lift hardware that may weigh up to 25 pounds
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Excellent communication skills
Excellent customer service skills
We offer a competitive base salary, company bonus, a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vacation and sick time, 401(k) with company match, company paid short term disability and life insurance, as well as optional long term disability and supplemental life, EAP program, wellness initiatives, a beautiful, open office environment near the lovely Petaluma River, and welcoming and collaborative co-workers. To learn more, please visit our website at www.legacynet.com.
We are passionate about our industry and all of the products that we have to help people live the lives of their dreams. We are firmly committed to our ethics and integrity in the industry as well as being a great place to work!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we would love for you to submit your resume to the email address listed.