QR Code Link to This Post
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Graphic Design/Marketing Intern will assist in the development of a design template library along with various social media campaigns and email marketing efforts. The role's key responsibility is the creation of new and creative designs for various print and digital marketing initiatives. These designs will then be organized into an accessible library for future use. This individual will play a critical role in developing CourseCo's overall brand identity while keeping aligned with key business values and initiatives.
• Design a variety of digital and print collateral from concept to delivery.
• Assist with the development and upkeep of a design template library.
• Assist with the planning and execution of social media campaigns
• 1+ year of Graphic Design experience preferred
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop)
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working with social media platforms (Hootsuite, Twitter & Facebook)
• Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail required.
CourseCo, Inc and its affiliates are At-Will, Equal Employment Opportunity Employers and Drug Free Workplaces. Successful applicant will be required to have a valid matching social security number and pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.