QR Code Link to This Post
• Provide technical support for systems and end users and resolve issues as they arise remotely, over the phone, or on-site.
• Document assets, configurations, processes, other critical information and maintain records.
• Configure and deploy systems, applications and services.
• Perform routine maintenance on servers, workstations, and network equipment.
• Advise on and maintain security standards and adhere to evolving best practices.
• Assist in moves, adds, and changes with systems, account users, groups, and permissions.
• Assisting and instruct clients on technology usage and proper procedures.
• Work with other engineers on project and with problem solving.
• 3+ years of direct IT experience.
• MTA/MCSA/MCSE or currently working towards one or more of these certifications.
• Proficient in Microsoft server systems and desktop: MS Server 2008/12/16, Win 7/8/10, Office 2010/13/16, Exchange/O365 2013/16, Active Directory and associated services.
• Good understanding of network architecture and protocols. Network troubleshooting skills required.
• Router/Firewall experience (Cisco, SonicWall, NetScreen, etc.) a plus.
• Experience with Hyper-V & VMWare virtualization setup & administration.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with others, but also work independently and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• Show willingness to advance your technical knowledge and continually improve your skills.