QR Code Link to This Post
Highly established commercial photography studio in Hollywood, CA is looking for hard-working and self-sufficient individuals to intern with their Digital Department. A background in photography and video is essential. Some prior experience working on set is helpful. As an intern you will assist with everyday duties including testing cameras & computers, packing studio & location orders, cleaning, inventory, and performing daily maintenance.
Paid internship that has the potential to lead to full time employment.
This is a technical position, so an eagerness to grasp new and growing technologies is imperative.
You will be handling:
- Canon & Nikon DSLR digital camera systems
- Hasselblad & Phase One medium format cameras with Phase One digital back systems
- Software applications including Capture One, Adobe Creative Suite, & Da Vinci
- Red, Arri, Canon, Blackmagic, & Sony video camera systems
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, & network issues on Mac/PC computers
To apply, please respond with subject heading DIGITAL INTERNSHIP and a resume w/cover letter in the BODY of the email.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS OR DIRECT EMAILS
PLEASE NO UNSOLICITED VISITS TO THE STUDIO
Please respond to: email@example.com