QR Code Link to This Post
You need to have at least 5+ Years' experience with Cassandra
• 10+ years of experience in enterprise software architecture, development and operations
• Ability to write software in both Java and Python
• Experience debugging, tracing and patching Cassandra
• Experience managing large multi datacenter Cassandra clusters
• Hands on experience JVM and Cassandra tuning experience
• Strong background in data modeling and knowledge of Cassandra Anti-patterns
• Experience in load testing and troubleshooting problems in Cassandra
• Experience in query tracing and optimization
Status: Contract long term with Benefits!! Matching 401K
Location: Seattle, WA
Job ID: AP1568
Since 2000, Akvelon has specialized in placing top software engineering talent at Fortune 500 Companies and start-ups alike. We were ranked in Comparably's 2018 list of Top 15 Best Companies in Seattle, and were voted one of the Puget Sound Business Journal's fastest growing companies for several years.
Akvelon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.