QR Code Link to This Post
Our IT Support team currently handles support primarily in the areas of hardware, software and networking.
Candidates should have experience/familiarity in/with:
• Servers, workstations, tablets, phones and other client-used technologies
• Working knowledge of database programming systems and application development systems (web and other), network products, troubleshooting VPN programming and system security principles
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Customer support experience
• Ability to multitask
• Relevant IT supervisor and/or server and software development experience
Candidates with a broad knowledge of web related technologies, experience in working in a collaborative environment with other team members and excellent communication and organizational skills will be viewed favorably.
We offer a casual dress, team environment with all the tools of the trade.
We are a growing firm that is looking for a candidate to grow with us.
Salary is DOE. If you are interested in joining our team, please respond with your resume, cover letter. No phone calls please.