QR Code Link to This Post
The Senior Systems Engineer will be intimately involved in the creation of process, technical review of solutions quotes, best practice, KPI's and reporting to achieve specific goals. Success will be defined as achieving the stated, measurable performance established with the approval of senior management. This role will require a seasoned, flexible and dedicated individual who excels as both an individual performer and as an effective team collaborator.
This role reports directly to the CTO. The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment.
1. Manages process for evaluating, measuring, reporting and improvement of Client Effective Rate.
2. Manages client office move process. Responsibilities include defining scope, quoting, documenting and engaging vendors while working collaboratively with the Project, Sales Team and Service team to manage budgets and performance.
3. Performs and presents network audits in established, standardized format.
4. Performs sales engineering and serves as a technical resource during the quoting process for the Sales and Project Teams. Responsibilities include management of scope, quoting and documenting processes.
5. Creates project plans and works to complete projects in agreed upon timeline.
6. Assists in the development of meaningful process and measurement of project profitability and customer satisfaction.
7. Strengthens and builds relationships with third party wiring resources, manage and improve communication and execution protocols for management and reporting.
8. Leads the creation and technical training of best practices for all engineers at K&R.
9. Serves as technical escalation for Service Engineers on an as needed basis
10. Performs on-call process as primary engineer
11. Manages end of life and new technology process including evaluation, notification, reporting and implementation.
3+ years of managerial experience in technology implementations. Must include all aspects of project phases.
6+ years of network engineering and systems administration experience in Windows production environment required. Significant experience with and understanding of business metrics and how it relates to profitability.
Superior communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships among all levels of an organization. Excellent organizational and time/task management skills are required. Experience with business collaboration tools such as Outlook, Excel, and Visio essential. A Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science or equivalent work experience is required
Experience with Kaseya and/or Connectwise PSA a plus
MSP experience preferred
MSP experience preferred