QR Code Link to This Post
The Business Analyst's primary objective is helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the business requirements, reviewing business processes to gain an understanding of current processes, identifying improvements, documenting those processes, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• 25% - Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, process and operational requirements.
• 25% - Define requirements with task and workflow analysis, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, use cases, scenarios, and business analysis.
• 20% - Construct workflow charts, diagrams, write requirements (Business Requirements Document), and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
• 15% - Act as liaison between business process owners and the development team.
• 15% - Participate in integration and acceptance testing, collaborate in development of training and implementation material, support the implementation, and provides post-implementation support.
• Actively participate/lead in the discovery/validation/verification process throughout the development life cycle
• Actively engage/lead in process improvement initiatives
• Work with business owner in understanding the business needs and communicating to a wide range of stakeholders
• Analyze, develop and present requirements based on business needs
• Collaborate with developers, and testers and software development team in ensuring requirements are implemented correctly and meet customers' expectations
• Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including technical writing skills
• Well‐developed problem-solving skills, and detail oriented.
• Strong computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, MS Project, Visio and use of SharePoint
• Strong meeting facilitation and planning skills
• Strong emotional intelligence. As this position is highly visible, a positive and polished professional presence is required
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
To apply for this position, please go to www.colheli.com, click on the About/Careers tab, then the red Current Positions button, and click on the job you want to apply for.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check is required for all positions. Position is opened until filled.
Columbia Helicopters is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.