QR Code Link to This Post
South Coast Computers is an IT managed Provider. We are constantly maintaining small to large enterprise IT infrastructure. If you enjoy learning new technology and being challenged, this may be a perfect place for you to work.
- Overflow technical support for Zyxel Networking Appliance.
- Looking for a candidate with a strong networking and server background.
- Able to work individually and be a team player.
- Create a network, hardware and software documentation and instructions for different systems.
- Maintain and support user account information including rights, security and system groups
- Answer incoming end-users inquiries via telephone and email and solve problems including email, password reset, printers, networking, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Able to diagnose and resolve moderately complex system hardware, software, network, and user issues.
- Assist with all aspects of technical support, including on-site visits.
- Open/close helpdesk tickets using Autotask.
- Interface extensively with end users, peers, computer technicians, and other information Technology personnel for the resolution or escalation of desktop related problems.
- Instruct end users in the appropriate use of equipment, software, and/or reference materials.
- After hours and on-call on weekends shared responsibilities of IT staff.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
-Works well under pressure
-Knows how to keep great documentation
- Have to be willing to work on weekends once a month
- Have a passion for IT.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong Problem Solving and Troubleshooting Skills
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
- High motivated and eager to learn
- Comfortable interacting with clients via phone, email and in person
Must understand TCP/IP, DNS, VLANS, Networking in general
Experience with vSphere 5.x/6.x
Experience with Routers/Firewalls/Managed Switches
Advanced to Expert with MS Active Directory/ Group Policy/IIS, Certificate Services/RDS
Experience in Veeam Backup and Replication/Datto/Other Disaster Recovery Method
Experience in Dell Servers and iSCSI SAN
Experience in Exchange 2010/2013/2016/2019 Office 365
Experience in various VPN technology
- CCNA/CCIE/MCSE/MCSA/VCP-DCV knowledge but not required
- Cyber Security “major plus”
- SonicWALL, Zyxel, Cisco ASA, or any firewall appliance.
- Knowledge in Dell PowerVault/EMC SAN Equipment
- Linux (any flavor)
- Public DNS and Name Servers
- Scripting with Powershell for automation
- Software Defined Network (Ubiquti Unifi/Cisco Meraki Products)
- Amazon Web Services
- Veeam Backup and Replication/Datto Backup
-Worked for a managed service provider
- Paid Holidays
- Kitchen Stocked with snacks and beverages
- Job Type: Full-time