QR Code Link to This Post
HOW TO APPLY
We maintain a rigorous hiring process to help ensure we only hire the best and most dedicated professionals. Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you fail to follow the instructions when applying.
CT offers the opportunity to work with a highly collaborative, industry-leading team. Quality of service is always our #1 priority. As a result, our innovative digital marketing professionals work relentlessly to provide outstanding quality services for our clients.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A minimum of 6 months experience managing search engine marketing / pay-per-click campaigns
- Experience with the Adwords Editor and Bing Ads Editor
- Experience using the Keyword Planner Tool, or other keyword research tools
- One or more years of professional Adwords experience (preferred)
- Adwords Certification (preferred)
- Knowledge of account KPI selection, measurement and reporting.
- Bing and Facebook paid advertising experience (preferred)
- Ability to manipulate large AdWords data sets in Excel with vlookup and preferably VBA
- Passion for marketing, advertising, and online content development
- Strong research abilities with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Gmail, Google Docs, and Basecamp (preferred)
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Conducting keyword research and writing copy for ads
- Structuring campaigns and ad groups and determining the best settings
- Working with large data sets in Excel and uploading data/content for ads using the AdWords Editor tool
- Creating, analyzing, and optimizing Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns for clients across varying industries
- Ensuring that all Google AdWords and Bing Ads campaigns are optimized to bring highly targeted traffic to our clients' online stores while also ensuring a very strong ROI for every client's marketing budget
- Regularly consulting with the AdWords Manager, SEO team and other stakeholders to ensure AdWords and Bing Ads strategies are in line with the client's brand, budget, and overall marketing goals
- Monitoring the success of campaigns using various reporting tools
- Analyzing campaign metrics/data and providing interpretation and suggestions for improving performance to the Manager
- Conducting AB testing across ads and landing pages
- Reviewing traffic in Google Analytics
- Staying current with Google AdWords updates, Bing Ads updates, new technologies, trends, and best practices
- Potentially working on Bing Ads and Facebook Ads
- Successfully completing Google AdWords Certification if not already obtained
ABOUT COALITION TECHNOLOGIES
Coalition Technologies is a Web Design and Search Engine Optimization agency located in Los Angeles, California. We are a team of expert developers, inspired creatives, passionate account managers, and talented marketers. Our leadership is committed to providing a better work environment and an opportunity for a better life. By hiring the best people and then encouraging them to advance their skills, we provide an unrivaled value to our clients. Our professionals are experts at driving online visitors and revenue, and we are constantly working to improve. We are the top rated SEO agency in LA - read more here: http://coalitiontechnologies.com/reviews
Our search engine optimization (SEO) team is a group of highly specialized experts who know how to drive traffic and revenue online. We work with Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, organic search, PPC, SEM, conversion optimization, online marketing, digital marketing, social media management, email marketing, etc.
This position will include skills and roles pay per click services, pay per click marketing, pay per click company, adwords tech, ppc, adwords, search engine marketing, and more.
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We maintain a rigorous hiring process to help ensure we only hire the best and most dedicated professionals. Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you fail to follow the instructions when applying.