QR Code Link to This Post
Yumi is the premiere brand for nutrition and wellness for babies. Through a weekly subscription service, Yumi delivers meals and snacks that are fresh, nutrient dense, organic and low in sugar for young kids. Our mission is to empower parents with information to help them understand what they are feeding their children and why, and to provide convenient, healthy options.
Backed by leading tech investors, such as August Capital, NEA and Brand Foundry, Yumi has grown rapidly since launching this year and we are looking to add several new members to our team.
We are looking for an email marketing intern to join our growing team. This person would create weekly responsive (mobile and desktop optimized) emails using HTML and CSS.
This position may be a fit if you:
• Proficiency in HTML and CSS
• Want to grow in an encouraging environment
• Responsive email experience
• Clean and modern design aesthetic-Thrive in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
• Skilled in Illustrator, Sketch, and/or Photoshop is a plus
• Anyone with interest in marketing, company operations and driving company growth are encouraged to apply. We are looking for someone who is incredibly driven, a self-starter, a team player and passionate about our mission.
What we offer:
School Credit (minimum hours a week 15-20)
Gym Access Lunches Family Environment