QR Code Link to This Post
The responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Responding to incoming questions, comments and concerns via social media in a timely and thoughtful manner.
- Quickly becoming familiar with brand voice, community dynamics and common issues.
- Reporting and questions concerns or common attitudes and talking points to the attention of other teams as necessary to address any underlying issues.
- Help cultivate conversations and build community across social platforms.
- Always provide helpful, friendly, compassionate commentary and responses.
- Work with the customer service team to make sure all support responses are up to date and accurate.
To be successful at this position you must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have previous customer service experience
- Have previous experience with social media and/or community management
- Be outgoing and enjoy working in an open, team-driven environment.
- Be comfortable working with computers and web based applications.
- Have experience handling a high volume workflow in a professional setting.
- Gain satisfaction from helping others.
- A passion for health and fitness.