QR Code Link to This Post
Responsible for working with customers via phone and email, to solve technical, operational, and service issues. Issue RMAs as needed, logging of incoming and outgoing RMAs. Inspection of incoming product.
• Answer phone calls and emails concerning product issues.
• Assist customers in the proper operation of products.
• Facilitate the return of products for service
• Receive service returns into the system and provide bench tech with concise information on issue with product.
• Process service return after repair to insure product is shipped and properly billed.
• Test and repackage products that are returned for credit.
• Inspect and test incoming new product shipments.
• Good verbal and written communication
• Clear phone voice
• Attentive listening
• Attention to detail
• Able to calmly resolve conflicts
• Basic computer competency, Win OS, Microsoft Word, Excel, and data entry.
• Knowledge of professional audio systems is a plus. We do not work with home or car audio.
• Able to lift up to 50lbs
Please send resume