QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for individuals who want a career, not just a job.
Our clients have high expectations when it comes to our service and support, and we strive to exceed those expectations starting with our highly trained installation and service technicians.
Stable full time work. Work day is M-F 8 - 4:30 and overtime availability is a must.
A valid NYS driver's license without restrictions is required.
Must pass a background check with no felony convictions.
Job duties include but not limited to:
• Wire new construction residential/commercial buildings for network, audio, and display systems /running low-voltage wiring during construction and after
• Working knowledge of wiring and installation of electronic systems (voice / data / audio / video / lighting / security / universal remotes / touch screen control systems)
• Ability to troubleshoot system problems and repair audio, visual, and automation equipment
• Installation of TVs, speakers, amps, networking, and security equipment
• Installation and programming of CCTV camera systems
• Keep a clean and organized service van and work environment
• Keep up to date with the daily change in technology and the drive to learn new skills
• Work well with others and be a good communicator
• Perform work independently with minimal supervision. Manage projects and meet deadlines.
• The desire to get jobs done right the first time
Salary - $13 to $20 per hour depending on experience