QR Code Link to This Post
Integrity Systems, Inc. is a veteran owned small business providing video surveillance, access control, and alarm services to government institutions, commercial businesses, and high-net-worth individuals in the D.C., Maryland, and Virginia region since 2001.
We are looking for individuals who want a career, not just a job, with a well-established and fast-growing company. As an installer, you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of security systems including video surveillance, access control, intercom, and alarm systems
- High school diploma, or GED
- Ability to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, stand for extended periods, work extended hours, and travel independently
- Strong proficiency in the operation of hand and power tools.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction
- Valid state driver license with a clean driving record, and the ability to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test.
- Be able to read blueprints and schematic drawings.
- Coachability and the desire to learn
- A degree in electronics from a technical or trade school
- Knowledgeable of security equipment systems
- Experience installing and servicing low voltage systems.
- Knowledge of setting up local-area networks (LAN)
- Strong verbal and written skills along with good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Salary: 45-60k per year
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Paid time off
- Two weeks vacation
- Company provided cell phone
- Referral bonus program