QR Code Link to This Post
You'll be the point person providing Mac and networking IT support for our very tech savvy team, as well as purchasing new hardware and setting up hardware for new hires. Our IT environment is Apple laptops, pfsense open-source firewall and unifi wifi. We donít have any Windows computers or on site servers.
You will also have a great opportunity to learn DevOps skills from our development team to help us manage our production infrastructure which includes a large number of EC2 servers in autoscaling groups as well as data in a broad range of Amazon Web Services. Come help the team triage production issues during business hours and expand self-healing capabilities in our system.
Do all of this in the context of a small but stable software business that values solving customer problems, challenging work, and fulfilling lives outside of work. Join our team and grow your career as we find and root out evil on the Internet every day.
We Require You to Have:
* Demonstrated passion and excellence in problem solving and troubleshooting
* Demonstrated experience resolving server and/or IT issues
* Customer Service experience in some context
* Eagerness to learn how to manage computing and networking infrastructure
* Familiarity with Mac desktop environment
* Experience with the command line
* Interest in DevOps and computing automation in general
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Experience working in small teams
* Ability to thrive in an environment that values autonomy
* An enthusiasm for learning and solving complex problems
* A desire to invest in yourself and a team over time - weíre in it for the long haul
We'd Love for You to Have:
* Experience as an IT professional
* Experience with Amazon Web Services
* Experience programming shell scripts or python
* Experience with provisioning software such as chef or puppet
* Experience with Docker
* Experience with container orchestration system such as Kubernetes
In Return, We'll Provide:
* Health, dental, and vision insurance
* 401k matching
* Unlimited vacation
* Incentive stock options
* Flexible spending account (FSA)
* Orca pass and pre-tax allowance for transit/parking
We Value Teamwork
We trust each other to discover problems that need to be solved here and to shape our own roles. We frequently collaborate to find innovative solutions. We like to have fun together in addition to tackling complex and challenging problems.
We communicate quite freely with sales, marketing, and account management as the company is small (under 40). We use a lightweight product development process based on Lean and Agile principles. We engineer resilient systems so that we donít have to mess around with them all the time.
We want you to have time to do the things that are important to you outside of work and come to work refreshed and inspired with your best ideas. To that end, we keep reasonable working hours and have an unlimited vacation policy.
We are BrandVerity
BrandVerity is a small, bootstrapped SaaS startup with great products. Our goal is to create a better online experience for consumers by helping the brands they trust track the behavior of their digital marketing partners. We strive to provide our customers with simple software solutions that make their lives easier. We are in this for the long haul and aim for sustainable growth and satisfied customers.
We Value Our Team
Our companyís most valuable asset is our team. To ensure everyone is happy at work and loving what they do, we place an emphasis on work-life balance, trust and empower people to get the job done (and learn while doing it), and celebrate accomplishments through team events and weekly company gatherings. We do our best to make sure our work environment is friendly, fun, open, and inclusive.
We Thrive on Diversity
At BrandVerity, we know that diversity of all kinds leads to better ideas, a better work environment, and makes us a better company as a whole. As such, we place a high value on diversity and welcome people of any race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We're an equal opportunity employer.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY