QR Code Link to This Post
HOAMCO is looking for an on-staff Website and Graphic Designer. This position is responsible for the creation of all print graphics, web graphics, and website design.
• Create visually appealing and engaging print and digital marketing collateral including but not limited to: brochures, print ads, posters, flyers, web design, trade show displays, original graphics, photo editing, etc.
• Design beautiful, modern web graphics and web page layouts, working closely with our web developer
• Collaborate with team members to create cohesive, effective marketing material.
• Take ownership over concept direction.
• Maintain file organization and management.
• Coordinate with creative team to create content and graphic assets needed to implement website design plans
• Ensure all graphics are designed in accordance with the brand
• Strong ability to juggle multiple projects and meet hard deadlines
• Solid understanding of changing technology, software and tools for web design
• Proficient in Adobe Software
• Coding experience
• Excellent project management, planning, teamwork, and communication skills.
• Positive attitude and excellent problem solving skills
This is a full-time salaried position. Independent contractors will not be considered for this position. To apply, please email your resume. Please use the subject line "HOAMCO Graphic/Web Designer"