QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an “intermediate level” hands-on person with 1 to 3 years work-related experience that will grow with the company.
• Support and maintain all hardware, i.e., computers, printers, copiers, telecom equipment, servers, etc.;
• Support and maintain all software requirements, i.e., Microsoft Office, Adobe, and other customized software;
• Troubleshoot all hardware and software issues, services such as Google for Business, site security such as Integralink, DMP RemoteLink, etc.
• Train staff on technology tools available;
• Maintain public/private web and social media presences; some experience in designing and maintaining websites helpful;
• Special skills: system integration/migration; certification: A+, Network+, Server+, MCP, MOUSE (or equivalent experience);
• Working knowledge of Google Business Applications, GoDaddy, Dropbox;
• Maintain a positive relationship with IT vendors;
• Maintain active communication between owners and controller of the company;
• Reasonable commute time to Long Beach area;
• Minimum A.A. degree (but prefer B.S.) in IT related field; and
• Hourly position with benefits ($18 to $26 per hour) with flexible start times and flexible hours (30 to 40 hours per week).
If interested, please submit resumes for immediate consideration along with salary expectations.
Please no staffing or outsourcing IT firms; principals only. Thank you.