QR Code Link to This Post
This is a contract opportunity working 15-20 hours a week onsite in Oakland, CA.
• IT Support and Troubleshooting
• Assists with projects to ensure deadlines are met
• Maintain various office IT equipment
• Networking/PC skills (loading PC's with software, etc.)
• Work in a team environment where you will collaborate with others and continue to grow your skills in areas such as project management, business analysis, IT Solutions
• Assist senior staff (analysts, project managers) with day to day business
• Have the ability to document clearly and concisely
• Work on internal web site management
• Research new ideas
Applicants should have:
• Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to work in teams
• Graduate with a background in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics ideally
• Knowledge of Word and Excel are required
• Previous Help Desk support experience
Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
In order to prevent any malicious intent, please note that anyone contacting you from an email domain other than 21tech.com is not representing 21Tech. During an interview, an authorized company representative will NEVER ask for personal or financial information.
21Tech services Fortune 100 companies and State and Local agencies across the country and in Canada. We specialize in managing large-scale application implementations, project management, business processes and deliver comprehensive technology solutions. Our Clients and Partners include: AT&T, Oracle, Wells Fargo, the City and County of San Francisco, the Judicial Council of California, the City of Oakland, the City of Santa Barbara, the City of San Diego, Accela, Infor, and Thompson Reuters. Outside California some of the Clients we work with are City of Chicago, the City of Indianapolis, Salt Lake City, New York/New Jersey Port Authority, Vancouver bus and Transit, and NY MTA.
Please apply here: https://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk06/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=TWENTYONETECH&cws=46&rid=2024