QR Code Link to This Post
• Catheter placement
• Anesthesia monitoring
• Surgical preparation and assisting
• Teeth Cleaning (willing to learn)
• Laboratory work
• Patient recovery
• Compassionate care for hospitalized patients
• Must have documented previous experience
• Must have surgery experience
• Flexibility in hours/able to work some Saturdays and alternative workweek (4 - 10 hour days with three days off).
• Excellent communications skills
• Team player willing to learn new techniques and treatments
We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including, medical/dental/vision and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts and more!