QR Code Link to This Post
Ideal candidates will work closely with a team of product development engineers, and interact with internal functional managers, user experience experts and product managers in developing secure, scalable and highly available deployment and integration architectures and pre-built connectors which deliver 99.5%+ uptimes. The role requires an eye for detail with strong problem resolution skills.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in developing enterprise class or cloud scale applications 24x7
- Domain background in banking or FinTech related applications.
- Strong articulation skills in partnering with internal teams and external clients
- Able to work with customers to clearly define requirements, design solutions and implement them.
- Deep understanding of enterprise Java, JPA, and REST APIs with SQL Server
- Strong Integration experience is required (both batch and online real time).
- Understanding of integration technologies, patterns, service buses and hands-on experience with integration tools.
- Data migration and loading experience.
and preferably has the following experience:
- Spring framework
- Cloud based architecture and deployment models, preferably utilizing Azure
- Experience working in a Microsoft environment
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and tools.
- Some program management skill is a strong plus.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Designing and delivering the platform in Microsoft Azure
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements.
- Design and development of Java based server APIs
- Perform hands-on requirement analysis, solution architecture and design, software configuration, design and development of code, design and development of integration, design and development of data migration processes, - design and development of reports.
- Strong documentation skills to deliver architecture documents
- Design and development of real-time and batch connectors with third party systems
- Operating effectively in the hybrid engineering model (design, execute and test)
- Delight customers with good quality service, knowledge, skills and professionalism.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 6 years experience working as a hands-on software engineer
- Experience in hands-on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Awareness of web, database, and object-oriented software technologies.
- Experience in Agile tools and techniques is a plus.
- Experience in Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus.
- Strong Technical background, Analytical, and Problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong sense of ownership and self-drive
BankSight is the First Intelligent Banking CRM 100% purpose built for banks and credit unions. It's powered by modern machine learning technologies and runs on the Microsoft Business Applications Platform, including Azure and Dynamics 365. Our mission is to help bankers more effectively engage with their customers to improve their financial well-being. BankSight is venture-backed with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
Apply Now: https://www.banksight.com/job/integration-engineers/