QR Code Link to This Post
Founded in 2008, Allgress helps enterprise security and risk professionals solve the problem of how to assess, understand and manage corporate risk. Allgress provides operational efficiency. Its solutions allow users to assess once and manage and report on many industry and government regulations. Allgress deploys faster than competing solutions and provides rapid ROI.
Allgress customer support technicians help users with hardware and software issues over the phone, online, or in-person. We are looking for a self-starter with strong communication skills, a desire to help others, and an interest in learning new tools and technologies. Our support technicians must be able to explain solutions to technical and non-technical users. Time management skills are required to maintain prompt customer response time. Most importantly, a desire to help others succeed is a must for any customer facing role at Allgress.
• Field incoming service requests from end users via ticketing system, telephone or in person.
• Record, track, and document the problem-solving process through to final resolution, including all decisions made, and actions taken.
• Learn new technologies.
• Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to Investigate and resolve problems by reading technical manuals, running computer diagnostic tests, or talking with customers.
• Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
• Develop training materials and procedures, or train employees in the proper use of hardware or software.
• Modify and configure software for employees.
• Some occasional after hours / weekends work may be needed.
• One year of customer service experience required.
• One year of I.T. support preferred.
• Maintain a courteous, helpful manner with customers.
• Follow verbal and written instruction.
• Self-motivated, organized and able to work well both independently and in a team environment, with an appropriate sense of urgency.
• Tolerance for ambiguity in a constantly changing environment.
• Excellent interpersonal/written/verbal skills, especially over the telephone.
• Working knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft office.
• Ability to lift and move object up to 25lbs.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Associate or bachelor's degree preferred.
• Paid vacation and sick leave.
• 401K program.
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Please include resume with no cover letter.