QR Code Link to This Post
Position Available In: Compton, CA
Fast-growing commercial refrigerator manufacturer located in CA with branches in TX, NJ and FL looking for a full-time service coordinator to provide remote diagnosis, troubleshooting and detailed technical and mechanical support for Everest refrigerators and freezers. Training will be provided.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Technical Support: Provide troubleshooting and dispatch service technicians if necessary.
• Service Network Expansion: Sign up service technicians based on location and rates.
• Data Entry: Register serial number, invoice information, inspection report, and service notes
• Testing and Verification: Assist in testing warranty parts returned to Everest.
• Technical or mechanical background preferred.
• Must have intermediate to advanced computer and phone skills.
• Moderate to high WPM (35+)
• Knowledge of Quickbooks, Word, Excel, other software preferred.
• Some College or College degree preferred but will train the right person.
• Must be organized, detailed, hard-working and passionate about building a career.
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Medical Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Sick Days
NOTE: Everest participates in E-Verify.