QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a 2 new IT techs/engineers to join our team! A Tier 1-2 Junior to Mid(ish) Windows Systems Administrator/Escalations Support Engineer, and a Mid-level Systems Engineer to focus on Projects.
We offer a full-time salary of 50k-65k (depending on experience) for the Systems Administration role, and a full-time salary of 70k-80k (depending on experience)for the Systems Engineer role. Both offer full 100% employer paid healthcare benefits, certification reimbursement, on-going training, 401k with 4% match, profit sharing, fully stocked kitchen, significant PTO policy, and just overall an enjoyable place to come work.
For both positions, previous MSP or some sort of IT services expereince highly desired.
Tier I-2 Windows System Administrator Responsibilities:
• 3+ years Windows Systems IT support and management
• Support Microsoft Windows server technologies (Server 2008 R2/2012) operating systems, Exchange, DNS and Active Directory, and virtualization platforms.
• Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
• VMware, experienced in management of ESX virtual hosts (Hyper-V experience ok too, just VMware preferred)
• Provide support for Office 365 (and sometimes Exchange for the few still holding out for on-prem)
• Provide Tier 1-2+desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
• Produce, maintains and update technical documentation.
• We also have several clients on Azure...so any experience with ADFS, AD connect, and overall support Azure is a plus. If not, and you have everything else we will train you.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Previous experience in IT services, IT consultancy, or MSP supporting multiple external clients highly preferred
Mid-level Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. Responsible for the completion of long-term IT projects in conjunction with the IT Project Coordinator, ensuring IT projects are planned, coordinated and completed in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
• Server configuration/migration
• Firewall configuration
• Office 365 migration
• Coordinate, deploy and troubleshoot client infrastructure activities and initiatives, to include recommending, developing, implementing and supporting cost-effective technology solutions.
• Develop and maintain documentation of client computer systems or programs.
• Troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion and develop solutions.
• Provide client end user training and assistance where required.
• Serve as technical resource for department and company-wide IT solutions.
• 2-5+ years of engineering experience
If interested, apply by replying with your resume.