QR Code Link to This Post
Our growing team is seeking a highly skilled and passionate full time front-end developer (4+ years work experience) to apply their experience on a new product launch.
The right candidate will have a strong understanding of front-end programming languages and focused on delivering a polished user experience. We require good communication skills and someone use to working in conjunction with designers, developers, database teams and marketing resources to execute the vision.
* 4+ Years in Web Programming/Development work experience
* Very good knowledge of SCSS and organizing it in a large application
* Experience with a front end framework - Angular 2+ preferable
* A strong focus on the user experience
* In depth knowledge of up to date web development trends and techniques
* Strong understanding of browser compatibility issues
* Well organized and able to prioritize workload
* Good personality and a flair for design
* Has experience working in an Agile environment
* Prior experience in mobile development (Responsive/iOS /Android) is a plus
* Prior Git experience is a plus
* Prior C# .NET is a plus
We are looking for a conscientious and self-motivated individual to take ownership of various deliverables. The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a creative, challenging and collaborative team environment.
BeeHive's unique discovery software locates the best events, activities, and dining experiences nearby, so you don't have to bumble all over the web to find them. Even better, our custom-engineered platform provides personalized suggestions based on your interests, so you only see the stuff you actually care about. And our intelligent algorithm learns what you like over time, so the more you BeeHive, the more exciting stuff you find.
* New office space in the heart of Irvine, next to Spectrum Center
* Casual environment
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
No recruiters please.
Job Type: Full-time