QR Code Link to This Post
As a Senior UI / UX Designer at The ExecRanks you will work with the Executive team and our team of developers to improve the existing design and user experience of our flagship platform for leading executives.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Create a data driven user experience design process that allows for design decisions to be made based on engagement and user actions.
- Redesign existing user experiences to be more useable and allow users to reach their goals.
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise strategic solutions.
- Inform and make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach to rapidly test and iterate new user flows and designs.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to make changes to the platform and the front end of the website.
UX/UI Experience is required for this position including:
- 4+ years in User Experience Design.
- 4+ years of mobile design experience in with expert level knowledge of responsive design.
- Familiarity with Hotjar or other user testing software.
- Expertise in UX software like Adobe XD.
- An impressive portfolio demonstrating the successful execution of innovative design solutions.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a great understanding of responsive design best practices.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
- UX/UI Experience is required
- Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Ability to independently manage daily tasks and short-term projects
- A true sense of urgency and strong multitasking skills
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong analytical capacity
- Solutions-driven approach to both technical and systemic issues as they arise
- Ability to follow directions and work as part of a team
- Successfully pass required background check
- Prolonged sitting throughout the workday
- Ability to lift up to thirty pounds
- Corrected hearing within normal range. A telephone device or headset
to enhance hearing will be provided if needed
- Corrected vision in the normal range
No Direct contact by Recruiters
The ExecRanks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ADA compliant.