QR Code Link to This Post
The pay is $18.00/hr.
Installs and configures desktop & notebook computers (PC's and MAC's) and printers for all Personnel. Configures software such as normal desktop applications to CAD software and applications to interact with equipment on the plant floor. Provides support to the Bar Code, Wireless, VoIP System, Cellular & Smart Phone applications and equipment.
• Maintains accurate software and hardware Inventory.
• Installs new PC & MAC hardware and software.
• Maintains, repairs and upgrades existing PC & MAC hardware and software.
• Assists computer end-users in solving hardware and software problems.
• Operates hardware and software as required to perform data processing tasks.
• Provides SAP Weekly and Daily reports.
• Provides internal customer service.
• Provides Help Desk support, Cellular & Smart Phone support, VoIP phone system support, and SAP and Windows backup support.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Works overtime as assigned.
• 1 to 3 years experience in a designated Help Desk support environment.
• Must have good communications skills, good basic mathematical skills, good team skills and good analytical abilities.
• Must have knowledge and proficient use of applicable office-related equipment.
• Must have excellent team skills, be flexible, and be able to meet and maintain performance standards.
• Must display the applicable level of "Job-Critical Skills": communications, judgment and decision making, safety, quality of work, initiative, teamwork, flexibility, leadership, service, motivation, planning/organizing, and job knowledge/skills development.
Don't delay! Call today 310-798-6979 x6906 or send resume to Omri@azastaffing.com