QR Code Link to This Post
Do you want to learn something new every day?
Interested in good pay while gaining valuable work experience and knowledge?
Are you patient and do you like helping people - including teachers and students?
Have experience and computer skills (Microsoft) to support end users?
THEN THIS ASSIGNMENT MAY BE PERFECT FOR YOU!!
This is a W2 CONTRACT, hourly rated position, with expected 37.5 paid hour's work each week for the duration of the contract.
• Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
• Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
• Recommend hardware and software improvements
• Track customer issues and resolutions
• Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
• Computer School Certificate or Associate Degree in computers, or Certifications required.
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Can work independently
• Reliable Personal Transportation REQUIRED, and recommended commute to job site < 45 minutes.
• Malvern, PA 19355 - 12 Months, with 12-month renewal option
• Pottstown, PA 19465 - 10 Months (School Year), with renewal option for next School Year
• Downingtown, PA 19355 - 12 Months, Right-to-Hire Potential
This position is in an Educational Institution so there can be NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON SITE at any time!
CLEAN Background Checks, Finger Printing, and Child Abuse certs are REQUIRED!